Radio Media Tour (RMT)
Radio Media Tours are a time-saving, cost-effective and convenient way to get optimal radio exposure for your client’s message. During a dynamic 2- to 4-hour tour, your spokesperson goes on air in a succession of prearranged interviews with radio stations that match your market, demographic and geographic goals.
You’ll reach listeners coast to coast from the comfort of our state-of-the-art studios. Tours can also be conducted from remote studios or other locations such as your client’s home or office. Either way, the end result for your news, entertainment, or feature story is targeted placement that is documented and verifiable.
Highlights of Service
- We work with your key messages to create an effective media alert
- Our media bookers work from a database of more than 12,000 radio stations and rely upon solid relationships with contacts all over the country
- We provide you with comprehensive preliminary and final broadcast reports
- Realistic expectations, no hype
- Comfortable, state-of-the-art broadcast studios, 1/2 mile from Chicago’s O’Hare Airport, with nearby restaurants and hotels
2 Hours: 8-10 Interviews
3 Hours: 12-15 Interviews
4 Hours: 16-20 Interviews